Some babies are born with large poufs of hair, some bald, while some are born naturally looking like they’re having a bad hair day. But baby hair problems are concerns that you shouldn’t be too stressed or worried about. Here are a few suggestions on resolving baby hair problems, as well as some pointers on hair care for your baby.
What You Can Do About Infant Hair Loss and Other Baby Hair Problems
Some baby hair problems such as hair loss in infants can leave you powerless, as it is a condition that’s caused and controlled by hormones. What most experts would say is to sit still and excite yourself while waiting for your newborn’s new hairdo. But you may also minimize baby hair problems such as cradle caps by encouraging the growth of strong and healthy strands with the following short regimen:
– Make sure that baby’s head is washed every other day
– Use a mild and gentle shampoo for bath times
– Massage the scalp—and be gentle about it—with a useful nourishing oil like Moringa-O² Hair, Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil
Some Tips for Baby Hair Care
Until your newborn grows out his new hair, here are some tips you might want to consider while caring for baby’s hair.
– Be gentle in every way. Use a wide-toothed comb or a soft-bristled brush. You don’t want to accidentally pull your baby’s hair now, do you?
– Headbands are cute, but they’re actually damaging to your baby’s hair. If you’re sticking with using them, make sure that they don’t pull your newborn’s hair back too tightly.
– Provide distractions for baby during bath time or when you’re washing his hair. Less baby movements mean lesser chances of accidental painful tugs and pulls.
– Baby’s first trim? Whenever you’re ready! No need to rush. Just make sure that baby is well-rested, fed, distracted and not cranky.
On Your Baby Products
The top priority for baby is to keep him clean. Products with chemicals that may be harsh on the skin should never be a consideration, plus there’s less need for other benefits that’s more suited for mature skin anyway. Remember to keep your items and baby products simple. Moringa-O²’s hair and skin care system looks after you and your baby’s needs with a kind of care that harnesses the natural benefits of Malunggay, Olive Oil, and Omega or Sunflower Oil.