Having the best shampoo for hair fall allows you to have thick, luscious hair — locks that completely cover the head, from the hairline, to the crown, and to the nape. It is, after all, your crowning glory, so it’s just fitting that you take good care of it with a healthy hair care routine. Using natural or organic shampoo that offers the benefits of olive oil for hair growth is an example.
Unfortunately, a lot of factors can get in the way of having Hollywood-worthy locks. Age alone can cause your hairline to recede, your part to widen, or your cowlick to transform to a bald spot. Your gender also affects your tresses; men are more prone to baldness than women.
We understand how seeing loose strands of hair in your hands can feel overwhelming, which is why we have developed a healthy hair care routine that features an all-natural shampoo for hair loss. Restore your thick locks and discover what hair growth shampoo in the Philippines is effective for you. Let’s get to the root of your hair loss.
What are the Causes of Hair Fall?
It’s great to have lovely tufts of hair until we’re old and gray, but hair fall has more causes than one. Here’s a list of possible reasons for your thinning hair:
- Your Family History – When it comes to hair fall, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. The most common cause of hair loss is heredity.
- Medical Conditions – Some health issues can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, like pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause. Conditions like scalp infections, trichotillomania (a hair-pulling disorder), and alopecia areata (hair loss in patches) also cause you to lose hair.
- Medications and Supplements – Hair loss could be a response to certain drugs, medical treatments, and supplements.
- Excessive Hairstyling and Chemical Treatments – Some styling techniques and hairstyles pull the hair too tight. This can cause inflammation of the hair follicles, which can lead to hair loss.
- Stress – Some people may have thinning hair after experiencing a physical or emotional shock.
Hair Fall Problems for Filipinos
For Filipinos, whose adoration for long hair dates back to the pre-colonial period, hair loss is a blow to the self-esteem, affecting the way they interact with the people around them.
The Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) reported that about 50% of Filipino males will experience hair loss by their 40th birthday. Some of them develop bald spots and receding hairline as early as their 20s.
It’s not a life-threatening condition, but the effects of hair loss go deeper than physical well-being. When a person sees the bald patches and broad hair part, he or she might be dissatisfied with how they look. Nobody wants to look older than they really are, and nobody wants to be considered unattractive.
The negative feelings don’t just stay in your head. You might not notice it, but a negative body image affects the way you handle yourself in social situations. How do you handle the bald jokes during high school reunions?
How do you stop being self-conscious during job interviews? Will your date find you attractive?
Looking good and feeling good is difficult when you know you’re losing hair by the minute. Is there an anti-hair fall shampoo that could help thicken your hair and boost your confidence?
Moringa: The Secret Ingredient to Herbal Hair Fall Shampoo
Your anti-hairfall solution can be found right in your backyard: the unassuming malunggay, also known as moringa. Moringa shampoo for hair loss actively participates in reducing hair fall, strengthening the hair and scalp, and promoting hair growth. Not only is it great for soups and salads, it also combats hair loss and gives you thicker locks. In fact, it’s the key ingredient in hair-thickening shampoos in the Philippines.
Some people swear by a long list of other remedies, like aloe vera, egg whites, green tea, and fenugreek powder. Moringa, however, is ahead by a mile. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair follicles. If the scalp is healthy, and the follicles have everything they need to function, then there’s a great chance your hair will grow thick and healthy.
Here’s a breakdown of the nutrients your hair can get from moringa:
- Vitamin A – This plays a key role in developing healthy cells, including those on your scalp.
- Vitamin B – This enables the hair follicles to grow stronger and healthier.
- Vitamin C – This fights free radicals that weaken the hair.
- Vitamin E – It’s a powerful antioxidant that promotes proper blood flow around the scalp, helping hair follicles absorb more nutrients.
- Zinc and Silica – Along with Vitamin A, this prevents the sebaceous glands from drying out, enabling them to moisturize and nourish the scalp.
On top of that, moringa contains iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium, manganese, and copper, which are important for healthy hair.
Fighting Hair Fall: Hair Loss Moringa Shampoo and Conditioner
Get the most out of moringa, and use products that preserve the hair-thickening properties of the plant. Add these to your hair care routine:
- Herbal Anti-Hairfall Shampoo with Argan Oil– On top of moringa’s vitamins and minerals, this shampoo delivers collagen, which protects your hair from damage. It cleanses your hair without stripping it of its moisture.
- Herbal Anti-Hairfall Conditioner with Argan Oil– Formulated to complement the shampoo, this conditioner has a blend of natural ingredients that stimulate the hair follicles and helps increase your hair’s volume.
- Herbal Therapy Oil for Hair, Scalp, and Skin – A rare blend of moringa, olive oil, and omega from sunflower oil that is good for the hair helps promote hair growth, reduces hair loss, and makes the hair shiny and soft to the touch. It’s the perfect supplement to our hair loss shampoo in the Philippines.
For Filipinos with thin, weak, or falling hair, combining the benefits of moringa shampoo for hair loss with the anti-hair fall conditioner results into a healthy, powerful package of vitamins and minerals. As these natural extracts of moringa, olive, and sunflower repair damaged hair and promote hair growth, the argan oil moisturizes the scalp and provides a protective layer of coating to the hair. Applying a liberal amount of herbal conditioner after shampooing strengthens the hair follicles, and allows you to enjoy visibly healthier and stronger hair.
Benefits of Using Natural Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
When looking for the best shampoo for hair fall, natural shampoos offer a variety of benefits compared to conventional hair care products. Primarily, the distinction between the two is found in the quality of ingredients; herbal shampoos like Moringa offer organic substances that are infused into the cells of your skin and follicles of your hair.
Most synthetic shampoos have harsh chemicals in the formulation of their surfactants, which offer effective lathering, cleansing, and de-greasing properties, but can also be potentially damaging to the hair. These chemical compounds can also corrode the hair follicles and eventually contribute to hair loss. Natural hair care products, meanwhile, offer healthy and revitalizing effects.
Apart from providing vitamins and minerals, moringa oleifera, olive oil, and omega from sunflower oil are the three main natural extracts that moisturize and nourishes the hair and scalp, effectively stimulating hair growth and reducing hair fall.
Here’s a list of the benefits you get when you switch to a natural shampoo for hair loss:
- For people with sensitive skin and scalp, natural hair care products are gentle and safe for daily use.
- The natural ingredients found in our moringa anti-hair fall shampoo are carefully sourced substances clinically proven to have effective health benefits to the hair and skin.
- Moringa shampoo for hair loss and other hair care products offer antioxidants that have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Our natural shampoos offer a product that is non-allergenic; paraben-free, phthalates-free, and DEA-free.
- Natural shampoos also feature a pH-balanced formula, often within the range of 4.5-5.5 – not too alkaline nor acidic.
Filipinos who have sensitive scalp, weak hair roots, or thinning hair can consider going with an herbal or natural shampoo for hair loss to address their balding problems, all while enjoying the benefits that our natural hair care products provide.
More Tips for Thicker Hair
Combined with our Moringa-O2 products, these steps can also help your hair grow thicker, healthier, and shinier than ever.
- Eat a healthier diet – Studies show that a diet filled with healthy fats can make your hair thick and healthy. A few examples of good fats include olive oil, salmon, avocados, nuts, vegetables, and fruits. Eat more of these in moderation to grow stronger and longer hair.
- Avoid over-washing your hair – When you over-wash your hair, you’re stripping away all your hair’s natural oils that keep it healthy and shiny. The point of shampooing your hair is to get rid of the excess oils and the trapped dirt within your hair and scalp. When you wash too much, it also rids your hair and scalp of the minimum amount of oils necessary to keep your hair healthy. A good tip is to brush your hair before taking a bath. This can distribute the oil in your hair equally before washing.
- Avoid harsh hair care products – Hair loss can stem from issues like weak scalps. This can be caused by harsh hair care products that strip your scalp of healthy oils and make your scalp weaker. When you use harsh hair care products, it also kills the healthy biome of bacteria and fungi living in your scalp. This can leave it fully exposed to external elements like sun exposure and dirt, which can lead to skin problems that the scalp cannot fully protect itself against.
- Minimize hot tool usage – Using tools like flat irons, hot curlers, and hair dryers can take a toll on your hair’s health. The more frequently you use them, the more likely your hair will become dull and brittle, making it prone to hair loss. As much as possible, use these tools at a minimum. Dry your hair with a towel or in front of an electric fan rather than using a hairdryer. If you absolutely must use these frequently, use a heat protectant spray on your hair. Let it sit on your hair for a few minutes before using your hot tools.
Our Other Moringa Hair Care Products
If your hair fall is caused by other problems like dry, frizzy, or damaged hair, moringa also serves as an effective ingredient in creating a gentle and revitalizing hair care routine through a range of products:
- Herbal Anti-Frizz Shampoo with Argan Oil – Our anti-frizz shampoo with argan oil enables the effective delivery of lecithin and ceramide, both of which penetrate the strands of your hair for more intensive nourishment, strengthening the hair from deep inside and keeping it soft, smooth, and moisturized.
- Herbal Anti-Frizz Conditioner with Argan Oil – Through the combination of nature’s powerful oils and extracts with triple layered care (TLC), the herbal anti-frizz conditioner with argan oil allows hair follicles to absorb nutrients faster for extra smoothening and frizz protection.
- Hair Relaxing Serum++ with Argan Oil – This hair care solution provides instant shine and softness as a leave-on hair treatment, which helps protect and restore your hair from damage due to harsh elements.
- 2-in-1 Herbal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Oil – This 2-in-1 solution is perfect for Filipinos with dry, irritated, and sensitive scalps due to excessive oil production and flaking. If dandruff is causing you to experience scalp irritation and hair loss, washing your hair with our herbal shampoo and conditioner leaves with you a cooling and refreshing feeling, effectively reducing dandruff overtime by reducing sebum buildup in the scalp and cleaning the hair of debris.
Address Your Hair Fall Problems with a Natural Solution from Moringa-O2
With a combination of nature’s powerful oils and extracts, Moringa-O2 delivers an everyday anti-hairfall solution through the moringa shampoo for hair loss. Whether you are experiencing scalp irritation, dry and frizzy hair, or hair loss, a daily hair care system of our natural shampoo and conditioner provides you with a gentle and healthy way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
For any questions or inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us today.