As much as we’d like to treat ourselves, getting regular professional skin care treatments can create a major dent in our budgets. Luckily, with a bit of creativity and a few choice ingredients from your home, you can indulge in regular care treatments in the comfort of your own home.
Why do you need to care for your skin?
Some people are blessed with good complexions, while some have certain skin concerns. Either way, good skin care habits are important to achieve and maintain clear, healthy skin. After all, if you take good care of your skin, it’s going to show.
Good skin care starts with the three basic steps: cleanse, tone, and moisturize. Of course, your skin benefits with a little extra care. This is where professional skin care comes in. These treatments help address any other skin concerns that your usual skin routine doesn’t cover. But then again, these treatments can be quite costly.
No worries, though! There are simple and easy home treatments you can do at home that make your skin look like you had professional skin care treatments.
Try these easy, budget-friendly homemade treatments using Moringa-O²:
If you think these two Moringa-O2 products are great on their own, you can try combining both to make them better! Moringa-O2’s own Chesca Kramer recommends mixing a bit of Moringa-O² Therapy Oil with the Herbal Lotion before applying to your skin. You get extra moisture, plus it smells really good too!
2. Steam + Moringa-O² Therapy Oil
No need to go to a spa to get a steam facial! You can recreate the experience at home with hot water and Moringa-O² Therapy Oil.
· Bring 3 cups of water to a boil and pour into a bowl.
· Add a few drops of Moringa-O² Therapy Oil to the hot water and stir.
· Hold your face about 10 inches away from the steaming water. Put a bath towel over your head to contain the steam.
· Do this for about two minutes, then lift your face to cool down.
· Repeat until you complete 4-5 two-minute sessions.
· Splash your face with tepid water and pat your face dry.
· Take a few drops of Moringa-O² Therapy Oil and massage onto your skin for 1-2 minutes.