A natural shampoo for hair loss like Moringa-O2 is formulated through a combination nature’s finest extracts rich in essential vitamins and micronutrients, such as moringa oil, omega from sunflower oil, and antioxidants in olive oil.
Moringa, or “malunggay,” as it is more commonly known in the Philippines, is a tree found in tropical climates of Africa and Asia. The leaves have been used for centuries to treat various health problems such as hypertension, arthritis, constipation, and diabetes. It comes as no surprise that the leaves of moringa have been used for centuries to treat a variety of issues. And more recently, the moringa tree has been used to create moringa shampoo.
Moringa shampoo is known for its many benefits for people with healthy hair. It can help keep hair from falling out, prevent itchiness in the scalp, and get rid of dandruff. Moringa shampoo is also known for its ability to make hair stronger and more beautiful.
So, if you’re looking for a shampoo that will improve the health of your hair, moringa shampoo is an option; it’s easily available online through Lazada and Shopee, and at many health food stores.
How Does Moringa Shampoo Help People with Weak, Thinning, and Falling Hair?
Moringa is great for people with weak, thinning, and falling hair because it has Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron and other minerals which help strengthen the hair and make it more elastic. Moringa also helps increase blood circulation to the scalp which encourages hair growth.
Our Herbal Anti-Hairfall Shampoo with Argan Oil provides Filipinos with these benefits, and if you already have naturally healthy hair, it helps reduce the chances of hair loss as it strengthens the scalp and roots, effectively promoting stronger and healthier hair.
How Does Moringa Shampoo Help Prevent Itching And Dandruff?
The antifungal and antibacterial properties in moringa shampoo help get rid of any fungus or bacteria that may cause itching and dandruff. Moringa shampoo also contains essential oils that help soothe the scalp and reduce inflammation.
If you have strong and healthy hair, you won’t have to worry too much, but if you ever experience bouts of itchiness and flaking, you might want to try the 2-in-1 Herbal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner with Argan Oil. Through a single bottle, you get to soothe irritation in the scalp and address itchiness, and dandruff.
How Does Moringa Shampoo Make Hair Stronger And More Beautiful?
Moringa shampoo contains many essential nutrients that help to make hair stronger and more beautiful. The proteins in moringa shampoo help to rebuild damaged hair, the vitamins help to keep hair healthy, and the minerals help to add shine and luster. Moringa shampoo is a great choice for people who want to improve the health of their hair!
The Benefits of a Moringa Shampoo For People with Naturally Healthy Hair
Even Filipinos who have naturally healthy hair can benefit from using a moringa shampoo. Moringa shampoo is known for its ability to help:
- Make the hair stronger and more beautiful
- Add to its elasticity
- Keep hair from falling out
- Prevent itchiness in the scalp
- Reduce dryness and prevent dandruff
- Get rid of any fungus or bacteria that may cause itching and dandruff
- Strengthen the hair follicles
- Increase blood circulation to the scalp, which encourages hair growth
- Soothe inflammation in the scalp
Is Malunggay Shampoo for Healthy Hair Safe to Use Every Day?
Yes! Moringa shampoo is safe to use every day. In fact, it is recommended that you use it every day to see the best results. The essential nutrients and minerals in moringa shampoo help to keep hair healthy and strong, providing you with all the benefits that people with weak, thinning, or falling hair need, even if you have a head full of thick and beautiful hair.
An herbal shampoo with moringa can also offer benefits sourced from nature’s most powerful extracts like sunflower and olive oils. These ingredients give your hair a fresh and clean feel, while conditioning to keep it silky-smooth.
You too can benefit from the herbal extracts in our herbal shampoo if you want to reduce itchiness of your scalp and get rid of dandruff without having to put up with these problems anymore!
Our line of herbal shampoo includes:
- Vitamin A: Controls oil secretion in sebaceous glands and reduces skin flakes; also promotes growth of epithelial cells which contribute to the strength and resilience of skin.
- Zinc: Helps fight against acne; anti-inflammatory agent that can calm scalp irritation.
- Iron: Vital for producing red blood cells; helps carry oxygen to hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Biotin: Helps keep hair shafts healthy and prevents breakage.
- Panthenol: Forms a protective film on the surface of the hair shaft, lending shine and body.
The sunflower oil in our herbal shampoo is prized for its high levels of linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid known to promote healthy scalp function and reduce inflammation. Its moisturizing properties help keep hair hydrated, while its anti-oxidants protect against damage from free radicals. The light texture of sunflower oil makes it perfect for use on all hair types, and is especially effective for people with thinning hair.
Olive oil, meanwhile, has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for hair and skin care. It is high in antioxidants and vitamins A, D, and E, which help to nourish the scalp and hair follicles, promote growth, and protect against damage. Olive oil also contains essential fatty acids that help moisturize and condition the hair shafts, making them stronger and less prone to breakage.
The olive oil in our herbal shampoo helps soften and detangle the hair, while its anti-inflammatory properties soothe the scalp and reduce inflammation. It also helps to protect against sun damage and environmental pollution.
Discover the Health Benefits of a Malunggay Shampoo with Moringa-O2
Still in doubt about the effectiveness of moringa as a hair care product? Listed below are the health benefits for your hair, scalp, and skin:
- Moringa contains high levels of antioxidants which protect the hair from free radical damage and keep it healthy and youthful.
- Moringa is a natural source of Vitamin A which helps prevent dry scalp and hair, promote growth, and increase the shine and luster of hair.
- Moringa also contains Vitamin C, which is essential for collagen production in the skin and hair.
- Moringa is a good source of zinc which promotes healthy hair growth, reduces scalp inflammation, and combats dandruff.
- Moringa contains iron as well, which helps improve the circulation of blood to the scalp, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Moringa shampoo and hair care products, at its core, deliver other minerals like calcium, magnesium, and manganese that are beneficial for hair health.
Moringa is an important part of traditional medicine in many Asian countries, because it can treat so many health problems. While modern medicine has not yet caught up with the benefits of the moringa tree, its leaves have already been used to provide Filipinos with an effective daily hair, skin, and scalp care product. In fact, even people who have naturally healthy hair can benefit from using a moringa shampoo!
Enter “Moringa benefits” online and what you get is a very long list of articles and studies that prove how much of a wonder plant moringa is. With over 90 nutrients and 40 antioxidants, moringa not only benefits the skin, but also your hair and overall health! Essentially, it’s our staple hair care product infused with the powerful benefits of moringa. If you’re a bit on the hesitant side, here are a couple of points that should convince you to try a malunggay shampoo.
Try the nourishing and revitalizing effects of a malunggay shampoo for yourself!