Dry and cracked heels are common conditions for those working on their feet for an extended amount of time. Aside from being unsightly, cracked heels can also be uncomfortable to downright painful.
Here are a few things to take note of if you have cracked heels:
Get the proper nutrition to prevent cracked heels
Preventing cracked and sore heels require a healthy diet full of:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Vitamin E
Treat your feet well
Your feet also need to be kept clean, well moisturized and protected from extreme temperatures and dampness.
But what do you do if your heels crack?
Oils are the most effective natural moisturizers. Using a product containing oils that not only moisturize but heals and regenerates skin, such as Moringa Oil, Omega (Sunflower) and Olive Oil found in Moringa-O² addresses both the dryness and the cracked skin of the heels.
Here’s a quick home remedy for cracked heels:
- Soak feet in warm, soapy water.
- Gently scrub heels with a pumice stone. Wash the dry skin that sloughs off after the scrubbing.
- Apply Moringa-O² Therapy Oil on your heels and soles.
- Put on clean socks and wear them overnight.
- Repeat daily until heals are completely healed.
Follow the steps above and you will have smoother and well moisturized heels.
Once your heels are healed, you can keep your heels soft and smooth by making sure that you:
- Wear shoes that completely cover your feet to keep them from drying out.
- Stay hydrated.
- Use a pumice stone in the shower at least once or twice a week.
- Moisturize your feet daily using Moringa-O² lotion, which contains the same ingredients found in the therapy oil.
Treating your heels daily with Moringa-O² Hair, Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil will ensure that your feet will be healed and will stay soft and smooth.
2 thoughts on “Home Remedy for Cracked Heels”
I want to buy your prducts in wholesale just tell me how to avail? Thank you.
Hi Flora! Kindly provide us with your contact name and number then we’ll send this to the proper department. 🙂