If you’re looking for an herbal treatment for bungang araw, why not try moringa oil? Bungang araw is a red, itchy, and irritating skin rash caused by sweat and humid weather. It is also called prickly heat or miliaria. Depending on the severity and how you treat it, there are some things that you should avoid so that the rashes don’t get any worse.
In this blog post, you’ll find out how to deal with bungang araw by following three important do’s and don’ts. But first, it helps to know what the most common causes of bungang araw are, so you can avoid it as much as possible.
The common causes of bungang araw include:
- Wearing clothes that are too tight or made of synthetic materials that don’t allow your skin to breathe.
- Staying in a hot and humid environment for too long.
- Having a fever or other illness that causes sweating.
- Being overweight or having very sensitive skin.
- Using lotions or oils that clog your pores and trap sweat on your skin.
It is not unusual for Filipinos to experience bungang araw because of the tropical climate in the Philippines. The best way to prevent bungang araw is to avoid sweating and overheating by:
- Wearing loose, comfortable clothing made of natural fabrics like cotton.
- Staying in cool, air-conditioned rooms as much as possible.
- Taking a cool shower or bath often.
- Using a fan or air conditioner to keep your skin cool and dry.
- Putting ice packs on areas of the body that are particularly hot or sweaty.
How to Deal with Bungang Araw
However, it cannot be avoided that due to certain circumstances, you may experience getting the burning red, itchy, and irritating bumps on your skin. That being said, here are the top three do’s and don’ts when you have bungang araw:
- Do take a cool bath or shower often to help relieve the itchiness and irritation.
- Do apply an herbal therapy oil that contains moringa oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil. These oils are known to be effective in treating prickly heat rash.
- Do drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Don’t scratch the bumps as it will only make them worse and can lead to infection.
- Don’t use lotions or oils that will clog your pores and trap sweat on your skin.
- Don’t stay in a hot and humid environment for too long as it will only aggravate the rash.
By following these simple do’s and don’ts, you can help relieve the itchiness and irritation caused by bungang araw. You can also prevent the rash from getting worse and infecting other parts of your body.
The Benefits of Using an Herbal Therapy Oil for Bungang Araw
There are many commercial products available that can help relieve the itchiness and irritation of bungang araw. However, these products can be expensive and may contain chemicals that can irritate your skin further.
An alternative treatment for bungang araw is to use an herbal therapy oil that contains natural ingredients like moringa oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil. These oils are known to be effective in treating prickly heat rash.
Moringa oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe irritated skin. Sunflower oil is a natural moisturizer that can help keep your skin hydrated. Olive oil contains fatty acids that can help repair damaged skin.
Using an herbal therapy oil for bungang araw is a safe and effective way to treat the rash. It is also more affordable than commercial products. However, if symptoms persist, it’s always wise to consult your doctor.
Find out more about how to deal with bungang araw and related topics by visiting our Hair & Skin Care Tips!