When the dry season comes around, it can be difficult to keep the flakiness in check. However, many Filipinos deal with dandruff year-round. If you are tired of using costly shampoos that don’t seem to help your condition in the slightest, consider switching over to an herbal anti-dandruff conditioner.
Although there are several herbal shampoos on the market, an anti-dandruff conditioner is becoming more popular among people who are tired of wasting money on products that don’t help their condition.
Here are three factors that give you a reason to make the switch to an herbal anti-dandruff conditioner:
1) The Ingredients Work Together
When you use a conditioner regularly, it can be difficult to get your hair looking shiny and manageable if you use hair products that do not work well together.
For instance, when you use conditioner on your scalp and hair, make sure to choose shampoo that is suited for your hair type. Otherwise, you will find that most of the ingredients in the shampoo are wasted because they cannot be absorbed into the hair shaft. Other times, the shampoo may work well to clear your scalp of dandruff but then leave your hair feeling brittle and dry.
2) You Will Save Money in the Long Run
According to several sources, including WebMD and Livestrong, one treatment for dandruff that has been around for centuries is an herbal anti-dandruff conditioner. Although the active ingredients in the conditioner may vary, there are several types of ingredients that can be found in anti-dandruff conditioners, all of which work well to combat dandruff.
Some of these ingredients include but are not limited to:
- Moringa oil, for instance, is the primary ingredient in our anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner for the benefits that it presents. It offers vitamins A, B, E, and zinc, just to name a few – all of which effectively gives your hair and scalp the nutrients it needs to combat flaking.
- Neem oil is commonly used when making herbal shampoos and anti-dandruff conditioners because it has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Argan oil is another ingredient usually found in hair care products. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help improve the health of your scalp, while its anti-fungal properties keep the scalp clean, thus preventing dandruff.
When choosing any herbal shampoo or conditioner, make sure to check the label for ingredients such as tea tree oil and eucalyptus. These essential oils help nourish the scalp and eliminate dandruff-causing yeast that can build up on your scalp over time.
3) You Can Use Organic Products
Not only are organic hair products free of chemicals, but they also come in a variety of scents that leave your hair smelling fresh and clean. Natural essential oils, for instance, can work wonders when it comes to stimulating the scalp and eliminating dandruff. Additionally, these natural ingredients help moisturize your hair, making it easier to style and cut down on split ends.
If you are tired of trying several hair products that do not work well together or make your hair feel oily or dry, consider switching over to an herbal anti-dandruff conditioner. Since this type of shampoo is available online and in specialty salons, you don’t have to travel far in order to find the right product that works well with your scalp and hair type.
With a few simple ingredients, such as moringa oil and other organic essential oils for dandruff, it’s easy to turn an herbal anti-dandruff conditioner into a moisturizer that leaves your scalp free of flakiness and your hair looking shiny and clean.
Moringa-O2 is Your Partner in Fighting Dandruff
Moringa-O2’s anti dandruff conditioner is a 2-in-1 solution that combines the benefits of an herbal shampoo and conditioner to provide you with a safe and effective, everyday haircare product. Formulated with nature’s most powerful ingredients like moringa, olive, sunflower, and argan oils, it nourishes your hair, scalp, and skin to:
- Soothe scalp irritation that can cause flaking
- Normalize sebum production to balance the oils in your hair and scalp
- Reduce dryness and itchiness, which can lead to dandruff
Place your hard-earned money in a bottle of herbal anti-dandruff conditioner, and with regular use, live a life with a head full of hair free of flaking!
Send us a message for any inquiries and check out our blogs for more helpful hair care tips.